5 reasons why I've been a housewife too long:
1. I have an opinion on who legislates from the bench more, Judge Joe Brown or Judge Mathis.
2. Before I was a housewife, I didn't even really like ice cream.
3. I've started using ABA (Behavior Therapy) techniques on the cat. "Corky, in or out. Make a choice. Okay, I'll choose for you. Out"
4. I debated between a Lunchables and Dino-bites for lunch the other day. Chose Dino-bites and thought "these would be really good in a casserole"
4-b. I use words like casserole.
5. I polish off a pint of the aforementioned ice cream while watching "The Biggest Loser"